Yukon Gears are the only choice of ring & pinion at Marlin Crawler Inc. When building our differentials we have found the setup to be very consistent. We have used other brands in the past but the quality and reliability of the Yukon Gears stands above the rest. |
- Marlin CrawlerI just wanted to let you know that after trying out other brands of ring and pinions, my Yukon ring and pinions have been holding up great! I have broken two rear pinion shafts from other brands. My rear Yukon 4.56 gears are solid as a rock. I have a 1980 Jeep CJ-7 with a high horsepower AMC 360, NP435, Atlas II 4.3, Dana 44's, Detroit lockers and 16x35x15 Interco Boggers. I can hammer on my Jeep all day knowing that my ring and pinions are safe.
- Southern Off RoadYukon Gears set up easily, minimizing our labor time getting a good contact pattern. Our 2 early Broncos and CJ5 run Yukon Axles and Gears. These are our Complete Off Road "Test beds" for our prototype products and we are VERY hard on them, Yukon Products have never let us down!
- Complete Off RoadOn the record, Yukon ring and pinions are unquestionably among the top gears you can use in your four wheel drive. They set up easy, run cool, and are some of the quietest aftermarket gears I have NOT heard. It is a high quality gear at a fair price, I am sold for life.
- Jeff's Bronco GraveyardIn the 25 years I have been installing ring & pinions, Yukon gears have consistently been the easiest to set up, have the nicest pattern, and run quiet. I know that I can use the same starting shim and they will come out with the pattern I want the first time, every time.
- Gevo's Rears & GearsBeing New England’s leader in custom built differentials didn’t come easy. So when I was asked to try a new product line I was “difficult to persuade” to say the least. However, when I finally decided to give Yukon products a shot I was thoroughly impressed. I even went so far as to check the hardness of the Yukon axles to make sure that I was buying a tough product that my company would be able to stand behind 100%. After putting Yukon to the test I can definitely say that their product line is top notch, not to mention reasonably priced. We’ve built several of our MD Custom diff.’s with Yukon axles as well as Yukon DuraGrip posi’s. No doubt about it, Yukon products are tough.
- Mitchell DifferentialYukon has quickly become my best supplier. They have everything I need to do installs and to sell to my customers. Everybody is selling ring & pinions these days, but they don't offer all the small parts and shims to do the complete job. Yukon has it all.
- C & M GearworksWe are very pleased with our success with the Yukon brand. We have sold hundreds of Yukon axles with virtually no comebacks. Yukon gears set up easily and run quietly. Yukon products are great alternative to more expensive brands that often lack in offering the same high quality and customer support network.
- Late Model RestorationWith 15 years experience using different gear brands, Yukon has been the easiest to install and longest lasting by far. I have had the greatest customer satisfaction since using Yukon gears. Yukon has never come up short with supplying products needed for our shop, they are always in stock and extremely prompt with shipping. Since using Yukon's superior products, my business has increased dramatically, and due to the competitive pricing they allow me to offer my customers we have many repeat customers in the four wheeling and high performance community. Many thanks to Yukon Gear & Axle for making my business a success. I am looking forward to many more years of business with them.
- Hudlow OffroadAfter many years in the 4 wheel drive industry, Yukon is our preferred brand of gear and drivetrain parts. Installation is always a breeze. We will continue to promote Yukon as our number one drivetrain source.
- Classic City Off RoadI have been using and selling Yukon Gear & Axle product for almost 4 years now. And for those 4 years I have been abusing the product pretty severe in my personal rig, without failure. Its a dream selling the product. Its a quality product at a reasonable price. In my opinion its the best bang for your buck on the market!!
- Four Wheel SupplyWe wrapped up our 2011 Diesel race season and the Yukon gears and axles worked flawlessly in our World Record holding 4x4 drag truck. Amazing the abuse I put these Yukon products through while propelling a 6,000 pound, 1350 RWHP, 4 x 4 diesel pickup truck down the ¼ mile running 9.3 second ET at 149+ MPH and never have one issue with the gear train. What a testament to the strength of Yukon products.
- Rob Coddens, NHRDA World Record HolderThe Yukon Brand is the only choice for serious competition. Bringing Yukon, the King of the Hammers and Bigelow Motorsports together is a natural fit and one that I know will be very successful. We have used Yukon parts in every single one of our competition vehicles since I have started competing in 2003 and they have gotten us across the finish line every single time. I am very excited to be a part of the Yukon team and am looking forward to a long and continued relationship and putting them on the podium every chance that I get."
- Doug Bigelow, Professional Rock RacerI've used and broken all kinds of different brands of axles and gears over the years. As a professional rockcrawler I abuse my junk for a living but I've yet to break a Yukon Gear or Axle. They definitely withstand my abuse. Yukon Gear & Axle is the BEST there is. I won't use anything else.
- Clay Egan, Professional Rock Racer We tried to break a Ford 9" Yukon Dura grip on the rocks and the strip. It just wasn't possible, that's why I always recommend them to all of my customers!
- Automotive Parts Unlimited LLCSince I have been using Yukon products, I have not had anything come back. I know that by using the Yukon products, when it leaves my shop I don't have to worry about the rig coming back due to product defects.
- Why Not CustomsNorthridge4x4 relies on Yukon Gears. In our Experience Yukon gears are very quiet , easy to install and the customer service we receive is great. They always have what we are looking for in stock and Ship the same day! .
- Northridge 4X4Being here in Alaska we don't have time for parts that wont hold up. The Yukon line of Ring & Pinions,bearing kits,axles & lockers meet our Alaskan demands. From daily drivers to high horse power drag cars to any off-road rig Yukon has delivered only the best. I have been ordering,installing & running Yukon parts for close to ten years now & will continue to. I look forward to seeing more expansion with the Yukon brand products that have helped us enjoy the land here.
- OddballzWe have been selling and installing Yukon products for years. Yukon’s extensive coverage of differential parts, both common and hard to find, is impressive.
- Young’s Gear LLC We have been selling and installing Yukon gears for over 8 years and have been totally happy with the price, performance, and quality!" The Yukon chromoly axle kits and the Yukon branded traction devices, such as the Grizzly Locker and Zip Locker, have also been great additions to the hardcore 4x4 marketplace."
- Sunfire Off RoadYukon gears and all of the Yukon products are the best aftermarket products we have had the pleasure of using at our shop. Quality and craftsmanship do the talking for Yukon products.
- Parson's DifferentialsFirst I must say that I purchased and installed the Yukon Grizzly Locker and I love it!! Haven't found a mud hole yet that can't I bypass!! Thanks for making an awesome product there! It's actually the best for a diesel rear end!
- Chad Maxwell from Lithia, FLWe absolutely hammered the truck this weekend. In fact, we blew up the rest of the drivetrain, but the Duragrip, Gears, and axle shafts didn't even wimper.
- Jim MossinthePINKracing hit the Hammers a couple of weekends ago. We had a great time and as always, your products got us thru some tough trails without a problem!
- In the Pink racingReally hard on Yukon Grizzly locker in my 14 bolt and the rear axles. Absolutely no problems. Big believer in the best prod out there.
Thanks guys for all the help!
- Clint Ellet, Ultra4 CompetitorI pulled both covers off the front and rear to inspect after racing my rig hard, nothing wrong with any gears or bearings or axles..this is my sixth year on Yukons, I love these products!
- Jack Childers, Ultra4 CompetitorPutting our Yukon gears and shafts to work, they got us through once again without issues. Thanks for all your support!
- Jason Picket, Ultra4 CompetitorThanks so much for all your support! We are Loyal to your brand! As you guys are to us! Can’t say enough good things about Yukon!
- Kevin Stearns, Pacific Fabrication
|Extreme Monster Motorsports would like to thank all of you at Yukon Gear & Axle for your support in 2011. We installed the new nine inch third member, Grizzly locker,Yukon axles and Gorilla U-Joints in Janurary and the Ballistic Monster Truck ran hard all year. Ballistic put all the parts thru numerous torture tests, and all the parts passed with flying colors. Everything was 100%, NO broken parts, NO failures.
You guys at Yukon have no idea how happy it makes us to not have to worry about parts failure when it comes to these parts. We strongly recommend your products to everyone who asks ( and a few who don't ask) to try Yukon Gear & Axle so that they get the power to the ground with Yukon.
- Mac Plecker, Extreme Monster MotorsportsI really like the fact I can launch the truck hard and not have to worry. The new gears really let my tranny shift better since it has time to think in between shifts.
- Verlon Southwick, NHRDA competitorWell since KOH was such a short adventure for me and my driver Scott Hartman, I was able to fully test out the drivetrain this past weekend. We were at a location called Gatekeeper at the old ghost town Calico. It’s very well known for a very hard obstacle. I will say that while I was there, there were 2 broken vehicles, both due to axle failures, a Very common issue there. Not to mention they also were not being very "hard" on their vehicle, due to the failure rate of axles, and u/joints at this location. I came up and abused the Hell out of the rocks with everything my Jeep Stroked 4.8L 350hp engine could feed thru Yukon gears, Yukon Grizzly locker, Yukon spool, Yukon Super Joints, & Yukon shafts, could turn the 35" Goodyears kevlars. I was in every position and using every steering angle and never once did I caution my throttle or desire to improve my position, at any cost. The result was not one driveline or power train failure. The jeep did suffer damage to a hood, fender, both doors on the driverside, and rear 1/4 roof line. As well, as the doors on the passenger side, but just slightly and not of any need to replace. Thank you Yukon, for supplying RWK Haus Supply with the strongest gears, locker, axles, Super Joints, drive flanges, and yokes out there. With your products I was able to worry about my climb and not my drivetrain parts.
- Robert - RWK Haus SupplyNICE WORK FELLA’S!! The Yukon Hardcore locking hub kits are another product that’s been long overdue for production in a quality piece. Leave it to you guys to add another great item to the Yukon line up. Well done…–
- Derek Trent, Trent FabricationWe had the final TREC race of the season recently, and the Eggert Racing, Yukon gear and axle, Maxxis tires Ranger came in 4th place. We started the race off on a good pace and maintained that pace. Unfortunately 3 laps into the race we had a u-joint failure on the front drive shaft, which caused us to loose 4 wheel drive. We kept going in 2 wheel drive, and the Yukon spool was great. We made it almost a complete lap in 2 wheel drive until we got stuck in a soft gravel dune. We would not have been able to make it anywhere near that far in 2 wheel drive without the Yukon spool. Even with breaking down, we still finished 4th out of 8 entries. Thank you again for the great Yukon parts.
- Josh Eggert, Eggert RacingDuring my twenty years as Class “A” mechanic specializing in 4WD repair and service, I have seen many new products introduced to the marketplace. Based upon that experience, I can confidently say that the Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs are the best made and strongest built locking hub that I have had the opportunity to use.
- Rockspyder4X4.comI have a 69 Mercury Cougar with an open rear end. I called Yukon with a ton of questions because I knew nothing about what parts I needed. They asked me questions and helped me pick out exactly what I needed for my type of driving. I had the parts installed and I'm totally happy with my locking rearend. Burnouts are more fun now.
- Martin DawsonThe Hardcore Locking Hubs are smooth and easy to operate. I beat on my rig all day Saturday and I know with out a doubt that the Warn hubs I had previously would have never held up to the 42" Iroks.
- Sammy Reagan, Tom's 4X4 SuperstoreI recently installed the Yukon Dura-Grip with the aggressive design in my 1968 Ford Mustang. Wow!! What a difference! The traction is awesome!
- Paul CosmasThe Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs are stout. We used them to race at the 2013 King of the Hammers in our 4500 class race rig to prove their strength. They certainly are strong and we had zero issues.
- John Herrick, CRAWL MagazineThe Hardcore Locking Hubs look and work awesome. I’ve busted two sets of premium hubs before going to drive flanges. After the Hardcores came out, I went to them and haven’t had any issues, even running stickies and V8 power.
- Wayne Hartwig, DiffsonlyI would like to thank Yukon for the best axles u/joints, lockers & gears. I have raced and daily drove on them for the last year and half. These Yukon parts are the best hands down.
- Bobby Brown and Lil Bobby / Wild Gator Racing . As Cody and I were welding brackets back on axle housings, replacing almost every bushing on the whole jeep, power steering pump, and discussing cooling issues. It occurred to me that besides a set of axle joints and a rear ring and pinion that was taken out by a Lock Rite blowing apart, that none of my Yukon axles, gears, or Grizzly had given me one bit of trouble. A welcomed relief after the first part of the season when I couldn't keep axles and lockers in one piece. A huge thanks to you and the Yukon team! And a testament on the quality of parts you make!
Thanks for all the help this year! And here's looking forward to another season as a part of your great team!
- Steven "Delco" David My Grizzly/Zip combo works awesome in my rig! I've recently finished the install/set up and it was a blast. Everything fit great!
I can honestly say that Grizzly+Zip = GRIP!!
- Levi KingAs I look forward to piloting the new Spec Class car sponsored by Yukon Gear & Axle in the 2014 King of the Hammers, I find myself also taking a look back. I took a look back at the last five years where I built five very different vehicles that were featured in CRAWL Magazine, and 3 of them have seen grueling competition. All featured Yukon products; axle shafts, standard Zip lockers, Competition 60 Zip lockers, Grizzly Lockers, hardcore hubs, drive flanges, ring and pinion sets and Super Joints. Not a single Yukon supplied part has broken or failed in tough competition or hard-core recreational wheelin’. Beyond these personal experiences, I sell and install Yukon products at my shop in Las Vegas, again with zero failures. If you don’t want to be “that guy”, go Yukon!
- Larry Nickell, Vegas 4X4 / CRAWL MagazineYukon is on the forefront of innovation in the driveline technology. Murphy’s Law Motorsports has been running Yukon product since 2009. Yukon’s name is on almost every essential component in our driveline and wouldn't have it any other way. Yukon’s commitment to innovation directly impacts our success. Every time we race, we push our equipment to the extreme limit and sometimes beyond. Our team of engineers is constantly providing feedback to Yukon which is ultimately making its way into their product offering which is available to everyone.
- Lucas Murphy, Murphy's Law MotorsportsThese guys are the best of the best!! I say that because I believe their products, service and support are the best in the industry!! A failed item on the race car means that we may not finish the race. That's bad enough, but it also means all of the prep work, time and money invested to making that particular race is all wasted. We're not talking about just a ~$100 part here. We're talking about the thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours beyond the part that are also lost. You have to believe in what you run. With all of our being, we believe Yukon Gear and Axle to be the best and after many years of abuse, we haven't been let down yet!”
- Wayne Hartwig, Hartwig MotorsportsThe 4493 runs Yukon products in both front and rear axles. There is not a better feeling than leaving the start line knowing you can trust your axle parts 100%. The quality of the parts is top notch and Yukon’s service cannot be beat. We service our axles often and wear items get replaced as needed. No delays and we love having a company that stands behind us as a race team and the entire sport. Thank you for another great year of racing, Yukon.
- Andrew McLaughlinYou have to finish to win. With Yukon Gear and Axle, I don’t have to worry about my axles, my locker, my gears, or my hubs. They are strong, dependable, and affordable. We had an issue in the 2013 EMC with my compressor and another companies’ locker not working that kept me from finishing within time. A long overdue move to the Yukon Competition Zip locker in my front D60 has eliminated that issue. Once I switched to Yukon, it was nothing but podium finishes once again. I can’t recommend Yukon Gear and Axle products highly enough. I have consistently pushed and abused the racecar and Yukon takes every bit of it and more. Zero breaks or failures with any Yukon product the last two years of racing. Thank you, Yukon, for amazing products and unparalleled
- Alan Johnson As a weekend racer working as an active duty military firefighter, getting quality parts that last and stand up to the abuse we Ultra4 Racing drivers throw at it is crucial. Running in the Pro-stock class of Ultra 4 requires the best parts and that is where Yukon Gear and Axle comes in to play. Running Yukon 4.88 gears, Hardcore Locking Hubs, Chromoly shafts and Yukon’s Grizzly locker in the front HP D60 matched with Yukon Gears, spool and Chromoly shafts in the rear ford 8.8 giving us unparalleled traction in all conditions. We have fought and clawed our way to every finish putting us 3rd in the Nation. We owe our victories to companies who proudly manufacture the best parts right here in the U.S. So again thank you Yukon Gear and Axle because without quality parts such as yours we would never have seen the checkered flag as many times as we have.
- Matt Salyers Even before D2R and Yukon became racing partners, I've been recommending, selling, and installing Yukon products for several years prior. When you find a good company that makes good parts and backs them up, it's a recipe for success!
- Darren & Darlene HenkeI started running Yukon parts 16 yrs ago in my first wheeler and haven't used anyone since. Yukon builds strong, affordable products and has excellent customer care. I only run the best parts available in my race car and that's why I run Yukon. I wouldn't have finished 3rd in the nation in the 2013 Ultra4 series without them. Thanks, Yukon, for your continuing support for all these years! 2014 will be an amazing season for us.
- Jason BlantonI've used Yukon products in my YJ rockcrawler for years before getting into Ultra4 stock class endurance racing. They were a natural choice when we built our new race vehicle, a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We’ve never broken a Yukon drivetrain component in years of rock-crawling and now two seasons of professional racing.”
- Jason KaminskyI am proud to announce that Yukon is working with GenRight on the race and sales side for 2014! Yes, we believe in running what we sell to prove if it's good enough for us, it's good enough for you!
- Tony Pellegrino, GenRight Off Road Inc.When Ultra-4 was building our Spec Class program we knew the cars had to be built strong and we had a lot of drivetrain options to go with.. Personally I didn’t have a lot of knowledge about the 9” Grizzly Locker but was told by close industry friends to give them a try. We debuted the cars at 2014 KOH and haven’t had to change any of the lockers out or had one problem at all. That’s with over 6 months of racing from Hammers to Baja and Glen Helen. Honestly, I wouldn’t of believed you had to told me how solid of a unit these are.
- Dave Cole - Ultra4 Racing2014 we won the Baja 1000 & Score International World Championships using Yukon gears. We beat the hell out of those gears. Thanks for your gears and support in desert racing.
- Sidewinder RacingAfter using two other brands of gears and still having unaceptable gear noise in my Ford 9" in my 1969 Camaro I decided to try some Yukons as I heard they were quiet. The brand X gears were built by two different major online gear builders but noise was to much to live with. I have never put a rear end together before but decided to try after much research. It was a learning experience for me but I am so pleased. I did have to buy some tools and a bearing press to do the job and the result is they are so quiet it is unbelievable, thank you Team Yukon.
- Jerry SJust wanted to tell you how easy the installation of the front hubs was. With the directions and pictures, I was able to install the locking hubs with no problem. They worked the first time I tried them. I was impressed with the quality of the parts. I now know for sure that when I engage the hubs and shift into 4x4 I will get 4x4.
- Robert Cox